Sunday, June 1, 2008

1 Month to Go....Good Bye Spore....and how do i face my life after all?

wew.....

Today is early of June already. no wonder it's on 1st june 2008, and 29 days later i'm gonna back to Indonesia soon and for good. hehehe Good Bye Singapore!

mmm...i have a lot of story here, but i can't share it one by one...it might be only me that know the story.
Singapore gave me a lot of such a memorable experiences either nice or bad. Since i arrived to this city, i always got problem! neither school nor home....hufffff!

now, it's been 3 years i am here.....i faced all my problem alone, and later....i will leave all my problem in this land....hahahaha
you know, i experienced how i lack of money....i lend from my roommate and it's happened every month. i am confused why i have a lot of obstacles....

i try to avoid that but i can't!

and another problem came yesterday which i had told you in this blog. i fought with Chinesse girl who works in my hostel's office. i try to explain what it is but she does not understand what we talk about. DAMN!

so...i can conclude and i can review how my life is.
not only in Singapore i can experience all this things but also in other places....
i have to face so many characteristic of people and i have to be brave in facing the obstacles that exists in reality life.....


1 comment:

Imboth said...

juli ke melben khan ris???
wahahahaha! :P